I've worked hard today despite my two rounds I've had to debate to bring you the LD predictions for the NVDC. This especially took a lot of work because I had to substantially change my model to account for powermatching beginning at round two.
I also took into account for the predictions debaters' records at the Ziggy tournament. Although, not an official tournament, I think it's more than appropriate to include given that it's an online tournament like this one, unlike all of the other official tournaments.
Here are the probabilities of winning for LD:
Dylan George - 15%
Logan Whitcher - 11%
Micah Kunkle - 10%
Dylan Jacobs - 9%
Benjamin Arroyave - 7%
Shane Felis - 7%
Danielle Leard - 7%
Anthony Fitzgerald - 4%
Kalin Johnson - 4%
Eugene Kong - 4%
Benjamin Wagner - 3%
Brandon True - 3%
Simon Scott - 3%
Noah Reid - 3%
Elizabeth Powell - 2%
Camille Floyd - 2%
Nathan Wang - 2%
All other debaters are at 1% or less.
Full predictions can be viewed here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sw2wRD8QxCJesOjAlIwWwgqdZrspntzgQESpHCtbrrI/edit?usp=sharing
Comments
Post a Comment